The world always seems to be moving along in quite a hurry, but every once in a while we should remember to take a page from our placid pal, the tortoise. Perhaps it’s their slow and deliberate take on life that helps to see them outlive us all, on average living between 80 and 150 years when uninterrupted by predation and uprooting. We’re sure there’s more accurate reasons behind their longevity but one thing we know for sure is we’re always glad to see these friends out in the wild, big or small!
Please note: The tortoise sizing going across the dress may vary- will be smaller than the image shown for sizes 2-7/8 years.
- Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Green with grey tortoise print
- Please see the swatch for accurate coloring; coloring will vary depending on your screen
- Model is wearing a size 9/10 years
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Machine washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry