Toy Stereoscope A-Line Skirt [FINAL SALE]
Originally meant to be used as educational tools for adults, as well as training aids for combat during WWII, stereoscopes soon evolved into the retro toys that we know and love. First created by Sir Charles Wheatstone in the 19th century, stereoscopes utilize our eyes' power of depth perception, allowing us to combine two very similar 2D photos, transforming them into one 3D image. Alter the perspective of your wardrobe with this print, and you’ll truly be a sight to behold!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Blue, a-line adult skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Skirt material made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print toy stereoscope design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: