Toy Stereoscope A-Line Skirt
Originally meant to be used as educational tools for adults, as well as training aids for combat during WWII, stereoscopes soon evolved into the retro toys that we know and love. First created by Sir Charles Wheatstone in the 19th century, stereoscopes utilize our eyes' power of depth perception, allowing us to combine two very similar 2D photos, transforming them into one 3D image. Alter the perspective of your wardrobe with this print, and you’ll truly be a sight to behold!
This blue, organic cotton, knee-length, a-line flared skirt features deep functional pockets. Dress features an all-over print toy stereoscope design. Available in adults' sizes XS-5X.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Blue, a-line adult skirt
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- Skirt material made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with all-over-print toy stereoscope design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Skirt features deep functional pockets!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: