Trilobites Rosalind Dress
Can you guess who the most diverse group of extinct animals preserved in the fossil record are? Their name means “three lobes" relating to its unique body plan. Trilobites, also known as marine arthropods, had many lifestyles and fascinating diversification over time. They may be extinct, but this dress is a treasure to have!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these dresses may be slightly different compared to other Rosalind dresses.
- 3/4 sleeve, v-neck fit & flare dress with pockets
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Black with brown trilobites
- The model is 5'9.5" and is wearing an XS (an XS length measures 37.5")
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.