Typewriter Burnout Cardigan
*Please Note: The sleeves run tight/smaller on this cardigan.
Precursors to modern-day computers, commercial typewriters were originally introduced in 1874 and quickly became commonplace in offices, homes and schools after the 1880s. For the next hundred years after that they would be a key instrument in daily life before ultimately being replaced by the home computer, though some still use the old machine, some out of nostalgia and some out of necessity. Either way, we’re sure this cardigan is exactly your type.
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Features all-over-print typewriter keys burnout design
- Model is wearing an XS
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.