Many remember Frida Kahlo as an amazing artist who shared her passion and pain with vibrant colors that paid attention to indigenous culture and the real depiction of the female form. The paintings she created speak for themselves, that everyone should live life to the fullest, visualize everything within it as part of a whole. Frida’s iconic paintings now influence posters, pins, calendars, dolls and so much more. Become passionately inspired and remember Frida Kahlo while wearing this beautifully designed top!
- 3/4 sleeves top
- Made from 100% organic cotton knitted
- Color: Green
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS is 26")
- Model specs: the model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.