Women's Suffrage Sally Dress
Final sale products are not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Elect this print to your collection!
Who ever thought women shouldn't be allowed to vote? Women have come a long way since the suffragists helped women gain the right to vote in 1919. Since then, not only have women voted in some of the most important elections in history, but they've also become some of the most prestigious elected officials themselves! Show your love for women's rights with this cute dress!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Women's dress with pockets feature Votes for Women design
- Color: Purple/Yellow
- Can be rolled up to make it short sleeves
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!