Water Cycle Kids T-Shirt [FINAL SALE]
Make it rain!
Precipitation is an important component of how water moves through Earth’s water cycle. It connects the ocean, land, and our atmosphere. This meteorology-inspired design shows the stages of the hydrologic cycle - water evaporating from the surface of the earth, rising into the atmosphere, cooling and condensing into rain or snow in clouds, and falling again to the surface as precipitation. If you love weather, water you waiting for?
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Blue, short-sleeve kids t-shirt
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with a meteorology-inspired water cycle design
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.