These products are custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please allow 1-3 weeks for these to be printed and shipped.
The first full-color image was recently released from the James Webb telescope. According to NASA, it is the sharpest infrared image that was ever produced of the distant universe. How amazing is that? James Webb's first deep field image shows galaxies and stars against deep space, including some gravitational lensing that makes some look distorted.
Note: Due to the nature of this vast design, star placement will vary from garment to garment! Specifications:
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania