These products are custom made and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please allow 1-3 weeks for these to be printed and shipped.
The first full-color image was recently released from the James Webb telescope. According to NASA, it is the sharpest infrared image that was ever produced of the distant universe. How amazing is that? James Webb's first deep field image shows galaxies and stars against deep space, including some gravitational lensing that makes some look distorted.
Note: Due to the nature of this vast design, star placement will vary from garment to garment!
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
The model is 6'1" and is wearing a size M
Size guide (measurements of your body)