Women Who Inspire A4 Portfolio
Inspiring Women in STEM!
We created another design to celebrate some of the amazing women of STEM who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the wonderful women who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science!
- PU leather A4 portfolio
- Front cover is printed with women who inspire design
- The amazing women included in the design are Marie Curie,Ada Lovelace, Jane Goodall, Amelia Earhart, Katherine Johnson, Rosalind Franklin, Mamie Phipps Clark, RBG, Emilie Du Chatelet, and Alice Ball
- The back is brown with Svaha logo
- Material: PU leather
- Colors: Multicolored
- Portfolio size: 11.75"x 8.6"
- 1.5 cm thickness cover
- Elastic pen holder and 2 pockets inside
- Paper is not included inside this portfolio
- Magnetic clasps