Women Who Inspire Paper Hardcover Notebook
Inspiring Women in STEM!
We created another design to celebrate some of the amazing women of STEM who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the wonderful women who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science!
- Paper hardcover notebook
- Lined paper notebook or dot grid paper notebook
- Front cover is color printed with women who inspire design
- The back is burgundy with Svaha logo
- The pages are thick enough to not let the ink bleed through
- The amazing women included in the design are Marie Curie,Ada Lovelace, Jane Goodall, Amelia Earhart, Katherine Johnson, Rosalind Franklin, Mamie Phipps Clark, RBG, Emilie Du Chatelet, and Alice Ball
- Notebook surface is covered with a transparent layer of film, that can be waterproof
- Notebook size: 8.9"x6.9"
- Inner pages are customized with brand new paper
- The inner pages are off-white
- Inner pages: 100 sheets
- Paper thickness: 100gsm
- Grid paper spacing is 5mm (0.5cm)
- Lined paper spacing is 8mm (0.8cm)
- The pages are not numbered and do not contain tearable sheets
- Regular based paper- not glossy
- Includes: Burgundy ribbon and light burgundy elastic band