Amazing Women in STEM!
We created another design to celebrate some of the amazing women of STEM who broke down gender barriers in science fields. Though women have made huge contributions to science from the earliest times, during the nineteenth century, women were excluded from most formal science education and science fields became very male-dominated. We want to celebrate the wonderful women who gave huge enormous contributions to their respective science fields, in the process paving the way for the future generations of girls and women to pursue their passion for science!
- Tote bag with women in STEAM print
- Dimensions 43x15x30cm
- 1.5mm PU leather thickness
- Material is faux leather with polyester lining material
- White tote straps with an extra white shoulder strap on the inside
- Includes removable small white pouch on the inside
The amazing women included in the design are Marie Curie, Ada Lovelace, Jane Goodall, Amelia Earhart, Katherine Johnson, Rosalind Franklin, Mamie Phipps Clark, RBG, Emilie Du Chatelet, and Alice Ball