What does inclusion mean to you? That’s the question most asked for this year’s World Down Syndrome Day. Taking place on March 21st every year since 2012, the day serves as an opportunity to open and maintain discourse for the rights, advocacy, and experiences of those born with an extra chromosome. Full societal inclusion is the goal and we’ll happily wear that on our sleeve. #InclusionMeans #WorldDownSyndromeDay
We'll be donating a portion of our profits to the National Association for Down Syndrome!
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the waists of these dresses may be different compared to other Rosalind dresses.
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
Notice: Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these dresses may be slightly different compared to other Rosalind dresses.
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Blue and yellow
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.