World Map Burnout Cardigan
Maps are how we make sense of our world. The first maps were created in Ancient Greece, and the more we developed scientifically and as a civilization, the better we were able to depict the world on maps as it actually is. Wear this beautiful blue map cardigan on your life's journey, while making many memories along the way!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra
- Color: Blue
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.