World of Eggs Adults Leggings with Pockets
Small eggs, large eggs, green shell, white shell- no matter the style, these leggings show a glimpse of many. An egg is an organic vessel containing the zygote in which an embryo develops until it can survive on its own when the animal hatches. They can come from different birds, reptiles, fish, or even butterflies and moths. Here is another pair of leggings to be "egg-cited" about!
- These are leggings with pockets that are both deep and functional on both side of legs!
- Made from soft, high-quality 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Waistband: 3"
- Color: Blue with multicolored eggs design
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.