Poe's "The Raven" Top
The poetry of women's tops = Literature-inspired! THE BIRD IS THE WORD!
Behold our tribute to Edgar Allan Poe’s poem “The Raven”, sure to manifest the rapt attention of your literature nerds of a feather! Equally suitable for both an investigation on a midnight dreary and a toast at a brunch delightful, we’re certain this design will inspire either merriment or melancholy (depending on your preference). Obtain one before they’re nevermore! Bust of Pallas not included.
This mauve, organic cotton, 3/4 sleeve button top features a scoop neckline with front buttons and a flattering inverted box pleat on back. Available in adult sizes XS-5X.
- Three quarter length sleeve button top with scoop neckline
- Color: Mauve
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Back features a flattering inverted box pleat
- Mauve colored literature shirt featuring side slits on the bottom for perfect fit!
- Screen-printed with all-over-print Poe's "The Raven" design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: