Sucrose Molecule Infinity Scarf
SWEET ON YOU!
Our love affair with sucrose goes back to the time of the primates, who sought out the (at the time) scarce fruits that provided them the energy that vegetables couldn’t, giving them a leg up. This advantageous affinity for those rare sweet things continued for millions of years and into modern times - but as agriculture and industrialization allowed us to produce larger and larger yields of sugar from cane and beets, we’re getting too much of a good thing!
- Fabric made from 95% modal / 5% lycra
- One size fits all
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Super soft, stretchy fabric
- Design features a repeating print of sucrose molecules on seafoam background
- Dimensions: 25 x 12 inches (doubled over)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.