This design was created in collaboration with bestselling author/illustrator Rachel Ignotofsky, featuring artwork from her latest book, The History of the Computer. Rachel’s mission is to make learning exciting through illustration and to inspire people everywhere to follow their dreams. Step into the sequence of technology- from calculators to video games to computers- this dress is timeless!
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Maroon with light tan computer science print
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.