We collaborated with Kallie Moore, science communicator, to provide this awesome design! Proof that small things can be truly mighty! A feared predator of the late Cretaceous era, velociraptor size has been greatly exaggerated in media as they were really no bigger than modern day turkeys. That didn’t stop them from gobbling up anything they set their sights on, and that ferocity is something we think should be seen both inside and out. Who knows? It may even open some doors for you!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short sleeve, fit & flare dress with pockets featuring V-neckline
- Made from 100% cotton
- This dress has a seam at the waist
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Dark green with velociraptor design
- The model (2nd and 3rd image) is 5'5" and is wearing an XS
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.