Reach for the stars wearing this cozy black cardigan with pockets!
The wondrous night sky has inspired generations of humans to imagine what lies beyond. We made this design as an homage to the amazing Cartographer of the Universe, Margaret Geller. She's spent her lifetime dedicated to the monumental task of mapping the universe to understand the patterns of galaxies we see today!
The semi-translucent constellations design is printed on the fabric of this soft cardigan using a burnout technique which looks elegant and scientific all at once. Plus, it has pockets! You’ll feel like a shooting star in this gorgeous, comfortable cardigan.
- Dark gray, long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60% cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra
- Features constellations burnout print
- Model is 5'3" and is wearing an XS (the length of an XS measures 29.5")
- Machine Washable
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.