Constellations Glow-in-the-Dark Katherine Dress
Reach for the stars in this elegant, glowing, celestial dress!
The wondrous night sky has inspired generations of humans to imagine what lies beyond. We made this dress as an homage the amazing Cartographer of the Universe, Margaret Geller. She has spent her lifetime dedicated to the unthinkable task of mapping the universe to understand the patterns of galaxies we see today!
This black, astronomy-inspired dress was designed to capture the magnificence of the stars at night. The dress features a glow-in-the-dark constellations and stars all-over-print design and features functional pockets. Available in adults' size XS-5X. You’ll feel like a shooting star in this gorgeous dress!
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Black, short-sleeve, fit & flare dress with V-neckline
- Dress features functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with white constellations glow-in-the-dark design
- Model in 3rd image is 5'7.5 and is wearing an XS.
- Model specs: The model's chest measures 32", her waist measures 24.5" and her hips measure 34.5"
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.