DNA Double Helix Burnout Cardigan
Rise, tilt, roll and twist just like a double helix in his comfy science cardigan!
The DNA double helix is a wonder to behold and you will be too when you step out in this stylish genetically-inspired design representing what makes us human. A DNA molecule is made of two strands that wind around each other like a twisted ladder forming not just a wondrous and miraculous scientific discovery but a lovely pattern worthy of wearing and showing off to the world!
The semi-translucent DNA double helix symbols are printed on the fabric of this soft cardigan using a burnout technique which looks elegant and scientific all at once. Plus, it has pockets! Wrap yourself in what literally makes you who you are!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Color: Dark gray
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra
- Features DNA double helix burnout print
- Machine Washable
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.