Did you know that ginkgo leaves have been used both as an antioxidant for good blood health and as a natural treatment for memory disorders. This ancient remedy has survived since time immemorial; its roots can even be traced back to before certain dinosaur eras.
While not a cure, its use as a health-aiding supplement has been well founded, and it has even shown positive effects in those suffering such severe diseases as Alzheimer's. Such a truly fabulous leaf needs no help from us to show its colors, but we're going to try anyway!
Kids' fit and flare twirl dress with flutter sleeves
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Color: White with rainbow multicolored ginkgo leaves design
- The model is wearing a size 11/12 years (the length of the 11/12 years measures 33.75")
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry