If you’ve ever needed inspiration to draw strength and resilience from, look no further than the water bear, or tardigrade. This minute life form is found mostly in wet environments where they linger beneath water’s surface, and are capable of surviving environments with temperatures as low as -200 degrees celsius and as high as 150 degrees celsius. On top of that, they can survive in the vacuum of space by entering a dormant state they can later be revived from. An experiment saw about a thousand of these diminutive critters crash land on the moon’s surface, and many scientists are confident that they could be retrieved and restored. Doesn’t get much more resilient than that!
- These are leggings with pockets that are both deep and functional on both side of legs!
- Made from soft, high-quality 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Waistband: 3"
- Color: Black with green, blue, yellow, orange water bears design
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS/S (The inseam of an XS/S measures 28")
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.