The first full-color image was recently released from the James Webb telescope. According to NASA, it is the sharpest infrared image that was ever produced of the distant universe. How amazing is that? James Webb's first deep field image shows galaxies and stars against deep space, including some gravitational lensing that makes some look distorted.
- Short sleeve top
- Made from 95% cotton/5% lycra
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Black with galaxies design from Webb telescope
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS (the length of an XS measures 26")
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.