Star Spangled Banner Rita Dress [FINAL SALE]
Praise the power of pockets!
On September 13, 1812, the British Navy bombarded the United States troops at Fort McHenry at the Baltimore Harbor. The design of the fort, along with its fortifications, was meant to withstand such an attack, and the U.S. forces emerged victoriously. The sight of the massive Star-Spangled Banner that was raised the morning after the attack inspired Francis Scott Key to write his poem “Defense of Fort McHenry” which was later renamed "The Star-Spangled Banner". Enrobe in this extraordinary ensemble, and sing songs of praise for the freedom to wear comfortable dresses as you please!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Sleeveless, women's circle dress with pockets
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Design features Star-Spangled Banner musical notes print
- Dress features a flattering scoop neckline
- There is a seam at the waist
- Color: Red with blue and white design
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34" and her waist measures 25.5"