Aesop's Fables Kids Twirl Dress
Often depicting animals or objects as its main characters, a fable is a short story that is told with the intent of imparting a lesson to its reader. None are more renowned for their fables than Aesop, who gave us the stories of the “Tortoise and the Hare”, “The Crow and the Pitcher”, “The Fox and the Grapes”, and many many MANY more. With its Greek-inspired design, the lesson to be learned here is that if you wear this dress you will look Fabulist!
The dress shows these fables:
- Kids short-sleeve twirl dress with pockets
- Cotton top and polyester skirt
- Color: Burnt orange and black
- Model is wearing a size 9/10 years (the length of size 9/10 years is 31.75")
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.