International Space Station Glow-in-the-Dark Kids Dress
ACHIEVE HIGH STATION with this kid's space dress with pockets!
Our salute to the incredible International Space Station - constructed in 1988, it’s been a laboratory for the study of astrobiology, astronomy, medicine, life science, materials science, meteorology and more by 200+ astronauts in groups of up to six. Travelling at over 17,000 MPH, its occupants enjoy 16 sunrises and sunsets every 24 hours - and as the second brightest object in the sky, it can even be seen from the Earth at night!
To activate glow-in-the-dark ink, expose the garment to direct light for 20 minutes.
This black, organic cotton, three-quarter length sleeve kids' dress features a glow-in-the-dark stars all-over-print design with the International Space Station design! Available in kids' size 2 years-11/12 years.
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Note: This product is not eligible for any further discounts.
- Three-quarter length sleeve kids A-line dress with pockets
- Color: Black
- Functional pockets on dress
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Printed with glow-in-the-dark stars all-over-print design featuring the International Space Stationgirls
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: