The first full-color image was recently released from the James Webb telescope. According to NASA, it is the sharpest infrared image that was ever produced of the distant universe. How amazing is that? James Webb's first deep field image shows galaxies and stars against deep space, including some gravitational lensing that makes some look distorted.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Short sleeves, fit & flare dress with pockets
- Digital print cotton- 95% cotton/5% lycra
- Color: Black with multicolored galaxies design captured by the James Webb telescope
- Dress does not have a seam at the waist
- The model is 5'9" and s wearing an XS (the length of the XS measures 40")
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.