Rosalind Franklin Kids T-Shirt
Rosalind Franklin captured the X-ray of DNA in 1952; the image, Photo 51, proved to be critical in identifying the structure of DNA, the very building block of life! Whether you’re a geneticist looking for something fancier than “genes,” or ready to supercoil yourself into a relaxed state, you’ll find this t-shirt has all the necessary traits!
This design was created in collaboration with bestselling author/illustrator Rachel Ignotofsky, featuring artwork from her New York Times bestselling book Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World. This collection celebrates the achievements of the intrepid women who have paved the way for the next generation of female engineers, biologists, mathematicians, doctors, astronauts, physicists, and more.
- Short-sleeve, kids’ t-shirt
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Color: Blue
- Manufactured using organic dyes
- Machine washable
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.