NOTICE: Please check the care instructions in the specifications, as this garment may shrink.
More dinos, more better! This time we’re all about sauropods, a clade of dinos known for big stumpy legs, long tails and even longer necks. Some of the species date back to the early Jurassic period and are considered to be the largest creatures to have ever walked on the earth. The long necks served these dinos well, permitting them to reach all the best leaves on the trees which they surely must have consumed tons of throughout their lives. You don’t have to travel back to a land before time to see their majesty though, you can wear it around with you!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. When tumble dried on low heat, this fabric may experience shrinkage up to 1 inch in circumference, and 1-3 inches in length, so air-drying is advised to minimize this reduction.
- Short sleeve, kids' fit and flare dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Color: Fuchsia with green, yellow, and orange multicolored sauropods dinosaur print
- The model is 3'5" and is wearing a size 6 years (a length of 27")
- Dress can be pulled over the head and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable