Two super powers, the United States and the Soviet Union, raced to prove that they were superior in technology and military might. Both the Soviet Union and the United States took steps toward launching into space. The race concluded when the US put a man on the moon. When the commanders of the two crafts officially greeted each other, their “handshake in space” served to symbolize the gradual improvement of U.S.of the U.S.-Soviet relations in the late Cold War era. Take one giant leap for knowledge and understanding with this garment!
- Tunic top with 3/4 sleeves
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Design shows the space race travel
- Color: Blue with multicolored print
- Model is 5'9 and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34", her waist measures 25.5" and her hips measure 37.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.