We collaborated with Kallie Moore, science communicator, to provide this awesome design! Proof that small things can be truly mighty! A feared predator of the late Cretaceous era, velociraptor size has been greatly exaggerated in media as they were really no bigger than modern day turkeys. That didn’t stop them from gobbling up anything they set their sights on, and that ferocity is something we think should be seen both inside and out. Who knows? It may even open some doors for you!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS:
- Kids short sleeve twirl dress with pockets
- 100% cotton
- Color: Dark green with velociraptor design
- Model is 4'11" and is wearing a size 9/10 years (the length of size 9/10 years is 31.75")
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.