The first full-color image was recently released from the James Webb telescope. According to NASA, it is the sharpest infrared image that was ever produced of the distant universe. How amazing is that? James Webb's first deep field image shows galaxies and stars against deep space, including some gravitational lensing that makes some look distorted.
Leave this cardigan draped open for a relaxed look, or even pulled it closed with one of our new garment cinch clips!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Color: Outside is printed black with galaxies design from Webb's telescope, inner lining is white due to this being digitally printed
- The model is 5'7" and is wearing an XS (the length of an XS measures 29.5")
- Machine Washable
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.