What’s black, white, and cute all over? Our favorite African equines are the feature of the day, the zebra! Three living species of zebra can be found in Africa today, though all three share similar physical features, most notable their black and white stripes. Like our fingerprints, these stripes are unique to each individual zebra, not sharing an identical pattern with any other. The purpose of these stripes hasn’t been completely discovered, though evidence suggests they’re mostly for shooing away pests. A zebra can’t change its stripes but we wouldn’t want them to anyways!
- 3/4th sleeve, kids' fit and flare twirl dress
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly dyes
- Color: Maroon with zebra print
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry