Library of Congress Ada Dress [FINAL SALE]
Looking for the perfect outfit to wander the stacks, or just something novel to wear to book club? Bibliophiles, we’ve got you covered with our tribute to the largest library in the world, featuring a design based on the Library of Congress Classification system used to organize their 38 million books. Librarians, please forgive us; it’s hard to stay quiet about this epic dress that’s sending tingles up our spines. Check it out quick - this best seller will fly off the shelves!
FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED
- Three quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress has screen-printed design features the Library of Congress Classification system
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: