Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Ada Dress
Let the world know you’re a wonder woman in our tribute to the grand architecture of times past: the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Temple of Artemis, the Statue of Zeus, the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes, the Lighthouse of Alexandria, and the Great Pyramid of Giza. Only the final one still stands - built over 4000 years ago, the Great Pyramid is also the oldest: at the height of the Roman Empire, it was already an ancient wonder at almost 2000 years old!FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Three-quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features dark grey v-neck top with a light grey printed bottom
- Dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Dress screen-printed design features the seven wonders of the world
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
AVAILABLE IN NUMERICAL SIZES: