International Phonetic Polka Dots Symbols Burnout Cardigan
Out of your size? Click on your size to sign up for back-in-stock email!
ˈStrʌgəlɪŋ tu bi ˌʌndərˈstʊd? We hear you! This design is a shout-out to our lexicographers, linguists and language educators, featuring the International Phonetic Alphabet. Devised in the late 1800s as a means of helping teach students how to read and pronounce words in many languages, it’s expanded and evolved in to the powerful tool we use today. This one will have everyone talking!
The semi-translucent phonetic symbols design is printed on the fabric of this soft cardigan using a burnout technique which creates a delicate, elegant look. The jacket of the cardigan features deep, functional pockets! Available in adults size XS-5X.
- Dark grey, long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Features International phonetic symbols repeating burnout design
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: