Rocket Science Kids Dress
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
These aren’t your average chalkboard scribbles!
This 1960’s-inspired dress pays homage to Katherine Johnson, the fabulous African-American mathematician who was largely responsible for sending the astronauts on the Apollo 11 safely into space. Hollywood thought the female mastermind’s story was pretty cool too so they turned it into the 2017 Blockbuster hit, Hidden Figures. Johnson, who was portrayed by Taraji P. Henson in the film, scribbled her fancy scientific calculations on a blackboard. This dress contains the secrets of gravity losses, simulates rocket propulsion, and is right up the alley of any stargazer.
- Black, 3/4 length kid's dress
- Functional pockets on dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with chalkboard scribbles all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: