Aesop's Fables Twirl Skirt
Notice: Our sizing has changed! Please be sure to check the size chart, as the measurements of these skirts in sizes XL-5XL have been increased compared to the majority of our older skirts.
Often depicting animals or objects as its main characters, a fable is a short story that is told with the intent of imparting a lesson to its reader. None are more renowned for their fables than Aesop, who gave us the stories of the “Tortoise and the Hare”, “The Crow and the Pitcher”, “The Fox and the Grapes”, and many many MANY more. With its Greek-inspired design, the lesson to be learned here is that if you wear this skirt you will look Fabulist!
The skirt shows these fables:
- Aesop's Fables twirl skirt with pockets
- Flattering, 2-inch thick elastic waistband
- 100% polyester
- Skirt features deep functional pockets
- Color: Burnt orange and black
- Model in twirl photo is 5'5" and the model in the still photo is 5'9". The models are wearing an XS ( an XS length measures 29")
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.