Audio Cassette Tape Necklace
Geeky retro jewelry- no pencil required!
Rewind back to the retro era with this Audio Cassette Tape necklace! Invented in the 1960’s by Philips, the cassette tape was an affordable new option for listening to your favorite jams. Though they were eventually taken over by CDs in the 21st century, we have these little tapes to thank for the vast developments in music portability. Flip this necklace to either side A or B!
- 1x silver with black Audio Cassette Tape Necklace
- Color: Silver/Black
- Pendant size: 49 mm
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Size: 18" in length
- Care Instructions: Clean chain using silver cleaner. Wipe down after wearing it with a clean, dry, cloth. Do not get necklace wet or submerge it in water. Avoid storing in direct sunlight.
- Nickel-free and lead-free