Bebop Jazz Custom Kids Rash Guard
Write a review
| Ask a question
These products are made to order and no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Originating in New Orleans during the 1920s, jazz became a musical movement for the ages! Not only did it add zing to the classical community, but thanks to its popularity, it helped shine a greater light on its founding African American culture, and offered women an outlet that assisted in bolstering their right's liberation. This rash guard is made from a sun-protective fabric, long body, and sleeves that make it perfect for running around on the beach, or just being active indoors.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 38-40 UPF
• Fitted design
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Chest (inches)||20 ½||21 ¼||22||22 ⅞||23 ⅝||24 ¾||26|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|