Bebop Jazz Custom Youth Rash Guard
Write a review
| Ask a question
These products are made to order and no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Originating in New Orleans during the 1920s, jazz became a musical movement for the ages! Not only did it add zing to the classical community, but thanks to its popularity, it helped shine greater light on its founding African American culture, and offered women an outlet that assisted in bolstering their right's liberation. This rash guard has a longer body and sleeves that will protect the skin, while the fitted design means it won't get in the way even during the most intense activities.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 38–40 UPF
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Fitted design
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Overlock, flat seam, and cover stitch
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Height (inches)||52 ¾||55 ⅛||57 ½||59 ⅞||62 ¼||64 ⅝||66 ⅞|
|Chest (inches)||27 ⅛||28 ⅜||29 ½||30 ¾||31 ⅞||33 ⅛||34 ¼|
|Waist (inches)||23 ⅝||24 ⅜||25 ¼||26||26 ⅜||26 ¾||27 ⅛|