Coding Pioneers Ida Top
Many women made important contributions in computer science and technology and provided useful discoveries and achievements. Some of these women include Ada Lovelace, the first computer programmer, Grace Hopper, who developed the COBOL language and made computing more accessible, Margaret Hamilton, who developed the guidance and navigation system for the Apollo 11 spacecraft, Jean Bartik, who was one of the original programmers for the ENIAC computer, and Joan Clarke, who helped on the Enigma project with translating secret messages during World War II. Celebrate their greatness with this garment and honor the women who have helped make the IT and computer science industry thrive!
- Short sleeve top
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Color: Blue
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing an XS
- The model's chest measures 34" and her waist measures 25.5"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.