This marine biology-inspired dress pairs a gorgeous coral reef color scheme with a coral cross-section pattern. Corals are small marine invertebrates that first appeared during the Cambrian period about 542 million years ago. They live very closely together in groups called colonies. Corals secrete an exoskeleton near their base which, over time, builds a large skeleton, making their colony more stable. They form reefs around which diverse ecosystems develop and thrive. Be your own coral reef and attract your own diverse ecosystem.
- Long sleeves, button-up shirt dress with collar and pockets
- Made from lightweight 100% cotton knitted
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Color: Red and white with coral cross section design
- The model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XS (The length of the XS measures 43")
- It has belt loops and a belt
- The belt can be removed from the belt loops
- There is a seam at the waist
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.