NOTICE: Please check the care instructions in the specifications, as this garment may shrink.
When you think of the most commonly known crustaceans, you’re probably thinking about malacostracans! The largest of the six classes of crustacean, malacostraca features crabs, lobsters, shrimps, krill, crayfish, mantis shrimp and many many more. Those who’ve been with us for a while now know we love our shelled seafaring friends. We’d even say they’re shrimply the best!
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. When tumble dried on low heat, this fabric may experience shrinkage up to 1 inch in circumference, and 1-3 inches in length, so air-drying is advised to minimize this reduction.
- 3/4 sleeves, tunic top with slits on both sides and pockets
- Made from 100% cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Color: Light teal with brown crabs, lobsters, and shrimp print
- Please note: The color of the crustaceans may vary from a cooler tone to a warmer tone- they are still an orange-brown color
- Model is 5'5" and is wearing a size M (the length of the M measures 35.5")
- Machine washable