Dare Mighty Things Kids Twirl Dress
We have Landed!
Perseverance worked out! We are in love with the design on the parachute that helped land the Mars Rover on the surface of this beautiful red planet.
The patterns on NASA's Perseverance Mars Rover parachute, is a binary code where Red is for 1 and White is for 0. When decoded, the code reads "Dare Mighty Things". The design on the outer ring of the parachute shows the coordinates for JPL: 34°11’58” N 118°10’31” W. Could it get any better? Yes! We made a dress out of it and now you can make it happen!
Please note that the dress you see is a mock up and not a real sample, the final product will be really close to this, but might vary a tiny little bit.
- Kids short sleeve dress with pockets
- 100% organic cotton
- Color: Black, White, and Red
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and has no fasteners or zippers.
- Machine washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.