These products are made to order and no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
Fractals are one of the most fascinating natural occurrences we can see, illustrating a mathematical nature to the structure of our own world. Fractals are recursive patterns that occur by repeating the same simple process over and over again, the end result being an infinitely repeating pattern where every section is identical in construction though their sizes may vary. Imagine a fern as one large leaf then focus on one of its smaller leaves, you’ll see they share the same pattern. The leaves of those leaves then also share the same pattern and so on. Can you think of any fractals you’ve seen in nature?
• 82% Polyester, 18% Spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Chlorine-resistant fabric
• Cheeky fit with a scoop neckline and a low scoop back
• Zig-zag stitching
• Double-layer front
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!