Golden Ratio Necklace
Our geeky jewelry necklace piece says that there’s nothing sublime about The Sublime Triangle!
The perfect gold nerdy jewelry piece for the math necklace lover as these two are married in one single necklace. The Golden Triangle, also known as The Sublime Triangle, is an isosceles triangle in which the duplicated side is within the Golden Ratio. In mathematics, two quantities are in the Golden Ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities. The Golden Ratio can be seen in nature and all around us in pine cones, seashells, and the arrangement of flower petals. Even artists and architects have based works integrating the Golden Ratio so be emboldened by being golden and wear this beauty around your neck for perfect geometrical compliments!
- 1x Golden ratio necklace necklace
- Chain Material: 18K Gold Plated
- Closure: Lobster Claw
- Pendant Diameter Size: 1.5 inches
- Chain Necklace Size: 18 inches
- Pendant Material: 18K Gold Plated
- Care Instructions: Wipe down after wearing it with a clean, dry, cloth