Honeycomb Custom Kids Rash Guard
Write a review
| Ask a question
These products are made to order and no refunds or exchanges are allowed.
The honeycomb is a mass of hexagonal cells that are built by bees inside of their nests. These allow bees to store honey, nectar, and pollen, and also provide a place for them to nurture their larvae. These busy bees work efficiently to create something so structured and essential, so let’s honor their hard work with this bee-utiful print.
The numbers in the honeycombs represent 36 pairs of factors with the digits 2-9. :)
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• 38-40 UPF
• Fitted design
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Comfortable longer body and sleeves
• Flat seam and coverstitch
• Blank product components sourced from China
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Chest (inches)||20 ½||21 ¼||22||22 ⅞||23 ⅝||24 ¾||26|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|